jueves, 2 de diciembre de 2010

A holiday to remember

My last holiday was in October 2009.
I traveled to Benalmádena (Málaga) with my uncles, my little cousin, my brother and my parents. I went to Benalmádena by car. I stayed there for a week. The hotel where I stayed is called "Holiday Polynesia" and has 4 starts. It was very beautiful, the hotel was on the coast and it had a wonderful sea view.




I think that place was great, the food was very nice. I ate chips, hamburguers, sweets, meat... and I drank coke, water and milk. The people was very nice.
The hotel had three swimming pools, a good restaurant, courts of tennis, basketball, paddle tennis and minigolf. In my room there was a big TV and a kitchenette. The hotel also had a disco where people used to go at night.
The stay at the hotel was not very expensive, it was cheap.
The weather was very good. My family and I were all day in the pools.
In the hotel we could do many activities:
  • In the day, I went to the pools with my brother and my cousin and then we went sightseeing for the city.
  • In the evenings, we went to the aquarium "Benalmádena Sea Life"
  • At night, my family and I went to the disco. There we danced and we had a great time
The day before returning to Chipiona, we bought some souvenirs such as: T-shirts, keyrings, necklaces and fridges magnets.
I recommended this holiday because it was amazing. We were never bored, because it was fun.
It is a worth visiting.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario